Quick Links | Love N Sex
5 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life With Foreplay
Have you and your honey been neglecting pre-sex play? Learn how to add it back into your routine so you can boost your bond in and out of the bedroom.
There is no good or bad method of foreplay, and you don’t have to spend hours cuddling, stroking, and kissing before you can move on to sex. A few minutes of foreplay may be all you need.
Aim for at least 10 minutes to give your bodies enough time to warm up. What’s important is to focus on kissing and stroking the stomach, inner thighs, and breasts before moving toward the genitals.
To get your minds and bodies warmed up for sex, try these ways to incorporate foreplay into your routine:
1. Play a game. Consider purchasing sex games that offer tips and rules on what to do to each other.
2. Talk dirty. Say what you’re feeling, what you want your partner to do, and what you’re thinking.
3. Get close. Try different ways to touch and hold each other, such as dancing or showering together.
4. Use oils and flavoured products. Give each other back, foot, or full body massages with an oil or lotion. Pour chocolate, whipped cream, or other tasty delights on your partner’s skin, and take your time licking it off.
5. Touch each other. Caress your partner’s face, run your fingers through the hair, and gently tickle the insides of the arms, the stomach, and the thighs. Rub against each other or lightly tickle — whatever feels good.