WOW | Beauty
Glam & Glitter by Shriya Shrestha
Makeup in 2018 is all about experimenting with colours, accessories and props. WOW collaborated with two young and talented makeup artists to create exceptional summer looks to amp your glam factor.
• I cleaned the face with makeup remover from 4U2.
• Then I proceeded to prep the skin with a moisturiser and primer from 4U2 for that smooth base.
• I applied foundation from 4U2 (shade number 3) and finished off with a generous amount of loose powder to set it.
• After that to contour and highlight the face and nose, I used contour powder from NYX.
• Lastly I applied peach blush on the cheeks from 4U2. It is highly pigmented; a few strokes will go a long way and it is affordable as well.
• Comb the brows with a brow brush and filled in the spaces with a dark brown eyebrow gel, powder and pencil from TER.
• After that I applied primer to the eyes and applied three transitions of matte pink eye shadow from Morphe 35b colourful eye shadow palette. (Apply gloss on top of the eye shadow to create a dewy look.)
• Then I applied waterproof eyeliner from Fenenel to make the lashes look lush.
• Lastly I applied mascara from Fennel for voluminous eyelashes.
• First moisturise the lips with a lip balm.
• Then outline the lips and apply golden lipstick and finish off by adding glitter to make the lips pop.
• I used the same base as the first look.
• I applied a nude pink shade on the eyes from Morphe 35b colorful eye shadow palette.
• For the outer eye area I applied orange and red eye shadow then swept a generous amount of glitter from DaVinci.
• I finished off by applying eyeliner and mascara from Fennel.
• For the lips I applied a nude color and topped it with clear gloss.