WOW | Beauty
Fresh Everyday by Sadhana Ranabhat
Start by applying aloevera moisturising toner to remove any dirt from the skin. Then apply aloevera moisturising cream. Both the products are from Miniso Nepal.
• Fill and shape the brows lightly using Catrice eyebrow set.
• Apply Krylon foundation stick on the eyelids. Set it using compact powder to ensure that the eye shadow lasts longer.
• Apply warm brown eye shadow on the crease, then sweep a neutral shade across the lower lid, blending it with a round shadow brush.
• Use Catrice Kaviar Gauche highlighter (C01 Eclat D’Or) under the brows and the inner corner of the eyes to lift the shape of the brows.
• Brighten the eye by applying white pencil eyeliner on the lower eye line.
• Lastly use double coat of Essence Volume Boost mascara on the lashes for a dramatic and voluminous look.
• To hide imperfections, apply MAC prep+prime pearl gel primer all over the face.
• Then blend Kryolan foundation stick with a makeup sponge.
• Avoid concealer to keep it light and natural. A good coverage foundation and setting with compact powder should work.
• To warm up the skin tone, use Florelle bronzing powder in brick shade. Lightly sweep the brush against cheekbones along the temples and jaw line.
• Smear Essence Blush Play on apples of cheeks to give the face extra colour. It’s important to blend well to ensure that the colour is not too concentrated in one area.
• Apply Catrice highlighter on the outer cheekbones, down the nose and Cupid ’s bow.
• To finish the look apply pink nude lipstick from Comfor Beauty (shade no. 092).
• To set the makeup use setting spray from FARMASI.
Sadhana Ranabhat has been juggling between fashion designing, modelling and now makeup. Although she is new to makeup, she is a promising new talent who has many creative ideas and approach.