WOW | Beauty
Fun & bright by Larisha KC
• Clean the face with facial wipes and moisturise using VLCC Moisturiser.
• Used Miniso eyebrow pencil to fill in the brows. I would suggest keeping it light. Apply Mac’s paint pot in soft ochre as a primer.
• Use yellow eye shadow across the lid and crease from BH Cosmetics’ Take Me Back To Brazil palette.
• To deepen the crease, use an orange shade. I have used dark brown eye shadow in the outer corner to frame and elongate the eyes.
• Use Urban Decay’s Heavy Metal liner in Midnight Cowboy along the lash line and inner corner. Finish the look with black mascara.
• For the base, apply Kryolan’s Derma Base in shade D5.
• Conceal, highlight and contour the face. Use L.A Girl’s Concealer in creamy beige and chestnut shade.
• Set the face with Laura Mercier’s translucent setting powder.
• Use Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess in light shade, Sigma Beauty’s Aura Powder in Cora-De-Rosa as blush and
ABH’s Sun Dipped palette to highlight.
• Spray the face with MAC Fix Plus to set the look.
• Use Diana of London liquid lipstick in Hazel Nut 18. Add Wet and Wild’s liquid catsuit in pink shade in the center.
•Top the look with Elf’s gloss to portray the wetness of the rainy season.
Popular as Zaynrisha, Larisha KC is an 18 year old makeup artist and educator. She is admired for her work with Miss Nepal 2018.