People | SANTOSH DEVI MURARKA
SANTOSH DEVI MURARKA
Green or red chillies
2 tablespoons methi (fenugreek seed)
2 tablespoons Mungrello/ Kala Jeera (Nigella Sativa)
2 teaspoons fennel seeds Salt to taste
- Wash chillies and wipe them dry In a bowl, mix all the spice mentioned above, adding salt according to taste and squeezing lemon juice to the mixture
- Mix the lemon juice with the spices making a paste of it
- Cut the chillies in the middle vertically and stuff the paste inside the chillies
- Once all the chillies have been filled, keep in an air tight bottle
- Your pickle will be ready in 2-3 days. Make sure that the amount of lemon juice and salt is according to your taste.
50 small sized lemons
Salt as per the quantity of lemons
Red chilli powder
• Slice the lemons into pieces and add salt, red chilli, fennel powder, cumin powder and jwano powder (as per taste)
• Bottle the mixture and keep it under the sun for approximately 10-15 days shaking it and altering its arrangement at regular intervals of time.