Quick Links | WOW Lounge
DJ’s FAVOURITE TRAVEL TRACKS
I like to listen to a variety of tracks when I travel. Some of my favourites would be:
- Good old days by Macklemore ft Kesha: There is just something so soothing about this song as acoustic piano sweeps across the track. Also, I love how Kesha subtly taps into the “Indie Pop Voice”
- Butterfly effect by Traviss Scott: I love the beats in this track and Travis does not fail to impress with his lyrics.
- There’s nothing holdin me back by Shawn Mendas:It has a really catchy beat that makes you want to groove and Shawn’s vocals perfectly fits the music.
- Malibu by Miley Cyrus: The tropical vibes of this song blends perfectly with your travel mood.
- Syndicate by Bipul Chettri: Do I even need to say? From the lyrics, music to the vocals, everything about this song preps you up.
I don’t stick to just one genre of music when I am travelling; I like to listen to a variety of numbers. My favourites would be:
- Something just like this by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay: I love the lyrics as well as the beats.
- A different way by DJ Snake featuring Lauv: It makes you euphoric
- Lahore by Guru Rundhawa: It sets a good mood
- Dil diyaan galla by Atif Aslam: This song has such a calming effect.
- Atif’s voice does justice to the music and lyrics.
- Mercy by Badshah: I love the beats; it makes me want to dance.
- Mile ho tum humko by Neha Kakkar: The vocals are simply awesome.
- Dusk till dawn by Zayn featuring Sia: It’s certainly catchy and atmospheric; lyrically the chorus really stands out.
- Magenta Riddim by DJ Snake: I love the Arabic vibes of this track.