Quick Links | Designs on you
RAMP by MANISH KHADGI
Text by : Sonu Yonjan Tamang
As the name suggests, clothing from the RAMP makes you feel like you are on the fashion runway. The selection includes stylish attires for men and women and is representative of all that’s vogue and trendy. WOW caught up with the designer, Manish Khadgi for tips on how to look stylish yet stay warm in winter.
- Winter fashion is all about layers. Not only does this keep you cozy, but it also allows you to experiment with different pieces.
- Don’t be afraid to play with colour.
- A white sweater under a grey coat can look particularly elegant. It can also be fun to play with different combinations.
- Layer up in wool or cashmere if you can. It might be more expensive, but it’s also light and warm. Cashmere should definitely be on your winter fashion list.
- Do not forget to accessorize with the right winter add ons. Not only do they add to the warmth quotient, it’s a great way to add pop to your outfit:
- Hats and beanies are great cold weather gear atht add character to your look
- A statement scarf is an easy way to brighten up a plain winter outfit. Bold patterns, bright colours and cheeky prints are a good place to start.
- Gloves will keep your hands warm, but do you want an elegant 50’s style leather gloves or a sportier ski style? Either way, they add chutzpah.