WOW | Ed Page
- I want to be able to wake up with a sense of gratitude each morning. I want to be able to truly appreciate life and all the little things that make my life. I know that whenever I close my eyes or focus on my life with all the things I appreciate, love and am grateful for, I have a more fulfilling day.
- Every day I want to be able to have the heart to start anew. I want to be able to not allow a bad day or a bad circumstance to take away my sense of purpose and happiness.
- I pray or meditate every day. I do not follow rituals but have quiet time connecting to my source of being. I light an oil lamp morning and evening, and I love the sound of wind chimes and prayer bells.
- I read a lot. I start my day reading and often what I read guides my day’s journey. I want to be able to read more, learn more, feel more.
- I want to be able to keep things simple… at work, at play, in life.
- I have a funny relationship with exercise – too much or none. I want to find a mix of activities that I love and enjoy, and make exercise a priority in my daily schedule.
- I love the morning air and I love long walks. I must spend more time outdoors consciously. Looking at the vastness of the sky makes me feel more grateful for life. In such a big world, it’s amazing how small we are, yet how we have been given this body to experience the magnificence of the world.
- I want to practice being present in the moment and have the wisdom to create and witness my life unfold with love and compassion.
Until the next issue,